Friday, March 28, 2008

Cavegirl Fancy Dress

I haven't had a chance to update the blog for ages as I have been in Libya, Egypt and Jordan where there were no cavegirls whatsoever (although there were some very attractive women indeed). I am still trying to sort my backlog of work so the blog has had to take a back seat.


So I am just putting up this interim posting of a few more fancy dress cavegirls. My favourite is the one immediately above. Of the others, I don't think fishnet tights, leather corselets or pink underskirts are particularly authentic!


I have also been taken to task about my "adult content" paragraph being anti-American. It wasn't meant to be at all. I like America and Americans a great deal, go there on business three or four times a year and always have a great time. It was just a fact that the people expressing concern about the naked bodies were all Americans. Being very much a European I suspect I have a different attitude to nudity than many Americans and I hadn't even considered the neccesity of putting a warning in until someone suggested it.

I really don't want to upset anyone uneccesarily, however, so I have modified the paragraph.

Rest assured, however, that there will be many more naked and malf naked cavegirls to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment