Friday, July 25, 2008

Cavegirl Art 8: Girl with spear

Here is a nice cavegirl with a spear and vine rope. She is a typical Hollywood busty shape but at least she isn't a blonde. Actually, many of the cavegirls in my cavegirl art folder seem to have black hair, which is more historically accurate as blonde hair only appeared quite recently as a result of a mutation.

The thing I like about this picture is that she has a proper, practical length spear, not like some of the silly little three foot ones we have seen in some previous illustrations.




Here is another picture by the same artist. I think she is pretty cute, well drawn, with a good fur bikini (I like the teeth on her bikini string!) and realistic looking weapons.
So I'd giver her 8/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site - BTW, have you ever read the independent comic Cavewoman? Trust me, you'd dig it - a very brunette cavewoman battling dinos!

http://www.basementcomics.com/